Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jokes and Jests

Alas, a new blog.

What a bummer,
I'm dead in the tracks of technology and I'm catching up to no one.Who would've thought that in the 2000's, the global nation would confide to the internet?In the 1950/60/70's people kept diaries and wrote in a secret black book what they did during the day. At least that kept the personal informations secret and confidential. Shh. Precious little book that you wrote who you had a crush on, who you hated, phone numbers, address, some snot, some doodle and your ugly handwriting.

But with the current advancement in technology, everyone's busy burying their noses deep into everyone's life. The best part is, we share. Our fonts looks nice and readable. It's very organized.The sad part is, oh god someone somewhere, probably a no good naughty someone is keeping track of your daily life. Might even go to your place and meet you, why not? They know where you live, what you do, who your friends are, where you hang out,what color your shit is today etc

Nearly everyone has facebook. I don't coz I'm living in a remote part of Malaysia (never heard of it Mr. White guy? I live on a tree, I wear leaves and sometimes when I'm hungry I eat them so that leaves me naked and cold. But we have broadband here, and I'm using a Core2Duo t7300 Intel, so I'm all good.) Naaah that's not it, I'm just lazy to do it.

I'm dead in the tracks of technology. So now I'm taking the few small steps that I could to catch up with that. First, by having a blog and recollect myself. Maybe in the future I could look back at what I was doing during my youth, at least it's not wasted. Secondly, I'm no caveman. Gotta catch up with this shit coz it's my age. If my prime time means roller blades, fro' and some hairy chest, I'll reconsider very heavily, but this is just blogging. Increases my skill to write anyway :)

All is well that ends well.

No comments: